Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby's kicking!

I am feeling Naomi kicking a lot more lately. She is getting bigger and stronger! Today she was kicking on my bladder a lot. My belly is a lot heavier too. I have to support my stomach with my pillow now to stay comfortable at night. I love being pregnant though! God continues to bless me with a good pregnancy. I can help Stephen recover from his surgery and help him with the business and the house. Sunday night and Monday, I was on my hands and knees washing the floors! I was sore, but I was able to do it!

2 comments:

KT said...

Babies are so much fun! I am happy you are able to keep up with everything. I hope the next couple of weeks go well, both with recovery and with the baby!

anne said...

I'm glad someone enjoys pregnancy, because I CERTIANLY do not...but as you see I have VERY large babies that get REALLY heavy at the end. It is ALL worth it though. Praying for you and your pregnancy and a safe delivery of your baby girl Naomi.