Just thought you all would like an update on how things are going! We now have less than 2 weeks before Naomi is born!
I am officially safe to go into labor now. For a little while there I was stuck in the "take it easy" mode. I was sick with a weird virus a few weeks ago and in and out of the hospital on IV's. I am much better now! The warm, beautiful weather helps!!
I am officially a stay at home wife, soon to be a stay at home mom! I LOVE being at home! My last day at work was supposed to be this coming Saturday, but with the illness and increasing false labor contractions and swelling, my Dr. decided it was best to quit a little early. I have been home now for a couple weeks.
We are almost done with Naomi's nursery. I attached a picture of the crib area. I will try to get more pictures out as soon as we are ready.
Stephen and I are ready and waiting! Yesterday we took Toby, our puppy, out on a walk. I was hoping this might kick things into gear, but I woke up this morning and no baby yet! Today I plan on doing the same thing...maybe go out to a couple stores... :)
Anyway, this is where we are at now. Please pray for a safe delivery!
1 comment:
two words Cameron:
Dance Party
Put me into labor with Evan. :)
Post a Comment