








4 months...the summer has flown by! Naomi continues to change and grow so quickly! In the past month she has spent her first night away from mommy and daddy (2 in a row actually), went to her first movie (mommy and daddy's!!), tasted her first solid (an apple, just a lick, not a bite! We'll wait a little longer for that step), yet she might already be cutting her first tooth! She has been rolling over from back to front every day (actually every time I put her down!). She is pushing herself up into a standing position, and she is scooting around when she gets onto her tummy...she tries to crawl and gets so frustrated that she can't.
She loves to:
blow bubbles
spit
laugh
squeal and scream...I think she is trying to sing to mommy ;0)
roll over
smile
play in her exersaucer
look at Cindy, Gus, and Toby (our 2 cats and dog)
play outside on her blanket with mommy
suck and chew on everything and ANYTHING, especially cloth or her hands
hold onto her toys
look at her glow worm
be swaddled at night
play peek-a-boo
go upside-down
play with Froggy
stare at lights
We went to the county fair the other night, and she had a lot of fun looking at the lights, rabbits, pigs, and goats. The goats loved her, especially her shoes ;) and the pop cans. She rode on daddy's shoulders, listened to some music, and saw Auntie Pru.
Here are some current pics.
1 comment:
Awww!! What else can I say? She's just SO CUTE!!!! :) Wow, when I saw her at the softball game last night I noticed how big she is getting! I hope you guys can come over again sometime soon! :D
Rebekah
Post a Comment