For those who don't know...We are now proud parents of a very beautiful little girl! Naomi Grace was born on April 10, 2009! She weighed a whopping 9 lbs, 14 oz!!! She was 22 inches long. We are very excited to be parents, and we are having such a fun time with this new experience!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Crazy Dreams!
Another thing I have been experiencing is some crazy and pretty outlandish dreams! I thought it might be fun to share one of them.. :) A few nights ago I had a dream that we had a baby girl, and she was only a day old when we brought her home. Here's the catch...no one knew that we were pregnant at all! We were trying to get to church when we realized that we had no clothes for her or a car seat! We had to call Priscilla to bring the car seat over, and I took some clothes from an old doll that I had. When Priscilla came in, she was like, "Who's this?". I told her that it was our child. Then she asked what her name was. I looked at her, looked at the baby...and couldn't remember what we named her!!! After she left, Stephen and I decided to change her name to Naomi, (which is what we really want to name our child if we have a girl). Anyway, that is one of my many crazy dreams.... One thing I thought when I woke up, though, was that I really wanted to have our baby bad! Our little girl in my dream was beautiful with brown hair and blue eyes! It was really realistic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment