Saturday, September 20, 2008

12 Weeks!

Wow! I can't believe it is going by so fast! No morning sickness for the last few weeks, so I have been feeling pretty good. I have graduated into Maternity clothing already. Most of my other pants are getting a little tight! I am very lucky to have a sister-in-law about my size and with very similar likes in style, so I got an entire wardrobe of maternity clothing from her! (Thank you Amy!)

I have been getting really tired this last week;however, that could also be because I am working more hours at the bank AND working until it gets dark on our house, then we work on editing weddings. Life is crazy, but I love it! Stephen continues to be great, and I can't wait until having a baby becomes even more real to us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you both... I can't wait to babysit for you... (haha)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! That's awesome! I just sorta randomly looked on facebook and noticed that you were having a baby. Crazy.