Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Woes of Morning Sickness 3!

These last few days have been a little crazy!!! On Monday, I had Natalie, my 1 yr old niece, over for some good quality time together playing, running after the cats, watching the cats, laughing at the cats. (I don't think the cats thought it was much fun!) ;)

We were really having a lot of fun! I finally brought this old doll house over from my parents house. It was my mom's as a child, and I played with it when I went to grandma's, and then Natalie played with it on Monday, and she was having a blast! It was at this point that I started feeling a bit...odd. I got this awful migraine where I lost part of the vision in one eye and then I started going numb all over, even in my throat. Have you ever felt like someone was pounding your head with a hammer as hard as they could? Well, that's what it felt like! I decided to call my mother-in-law to come and pick Natalie up because I knew that I was going to be sick real soon! What ended up happening was I threw up, went straight to bed...after Natalie was safely away, of course...and for the next 8 hours I was SO SICK! I could keep anything down. Stephen didn't know what to do. He did clean the bathroom for me, so it smelled better (I didn't even ask him to do that!) He also brought me crackers and water later. And he let me sleep the rest of the night and through yesterday. (I still wasn't feeling too well then either.)

Oh well, at least this tells me things are going well with the baby!

No comments: