For those who don't know...We are now proud parents of a very beautiful little girl! Naomi Grace was born on April 10, 2009! She weighed a whopping 9 lbs, 14 oz!!! She was 22 inches long. We are very excited to be parents, and we are having such a fun time with this new experience!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I have a wonderful husband!
Yesterday was NOT a good day for me. I woke up with a headache, and after getting up for about an hour, my body decided that I was going to feel ucky for the rest of the day. Yeah, I was throwing up all day, which is not fun whatsoever! I stayed in bed all day long! When Stephen got home, he was so wonderful! He brought a really pretty rose home for me, and after a little while I was sick of laying down. He told me to go lay down on the couch and he would bring me anything I needed! He made me tea, and brought me food, and watched TV with me for a while. I love my husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment