Having a baby is crazy! I guess we haven't actually had the baby yet but being in the process and knowing it's only a matter of time is pretty exciting!
This is Stephen writing.
The "blob" that is apparently the baby is not too exiting just yet, but we did get to see the heart beat... so I assume that it's really a baby! I guess it hasn't really sunk in yet. I don't think it will until Cameron starts really showing... or maybe when we make the announcement to more than just the family. We told my family last night.
It'll change everything. But I can't wait! I'm going to be dad. I always pictured having children but now there is an actual timeline for when it starts...
I am a bit concerned though... My cat Gus and I are pretty close. I think this baby just might come between our friendship, and I think Gus knows it too. One of these days I need to sit down with him and explain that he will still hold a special place in my heart, but the baby will have to come first... I hope the talk goes well.
-Stephen
2 comments:
It will be hard on Gus, but I'm sure he'll come around. Cindy, on the other hand...
Stephen!!!
This really made me laugh... and then I cried, because I feel for the poor unloved child... she already feels torn from you, Stephen, imagine how she'll feel now!!!
I can counsel the three of you (Gus, Cindy, and you) if you need it... =]
Post a Comment