Wednesday, February 18, 2009

34 weeks down, 6 to go...or something like that...

Here I am at 34 weeks. (If I look tired, I was...it was a big day of painting the nursery, running errands, grocery shopping, and taking Toby to puppy training class!)


I don't feel huge, but I have had mixed comments about my belly. One guy (a very annoying customer from the bank that I work at) replied when he found out that I have more than a month to go, "WHAT?? You have that long still to carry around all that weight??". *me rolling eyes* Some people...

Others have been very kind and say that I look great. The same day that this annoying man came into the bank, another woman and her daughter told me that I look like I have a long way to go. I could have hugged them!

1 comment:

Shanti said...

Found your blog through facebook...

I'm about 6 1/2 mo. pregnant. I just had a man at church say "you're looking fatter."

Yup. Some people are just really insensitive.