I come home from the movie, and when I walk in I see roses on the table (which was clean and not full of our everyday trash like it is normally!!), the lights were dimmed, good music on, and Stephen was in the kitchen making dinner from scratch! He planned out an entire meal including dessert! He made Chicken Marsala, which was so delicious and moist! Lemon Potatoes...mmm...
Orange and Watercress Salad, which was by far, the best salad I have had in a long time! For dessert he made Apple Cobbler...from scratch. He peeled and cored the apples and made the topping from scratch!
He also asked Julia what movie I would like to watch and rented it!
I think this was the best Valentine's day ever! So much better than going out somewhere, and the food was delicious! Stephen is a wonderful cook!
1 comment:
Ha! yes! I'm glad it worked out. But tell me, did you like the movie?
Post a Comment