
Hello everyone!
It has been such a long time since I have updated you on Naomi's progress! She is on the go, and this means my extra time has shortened! Yes, she is crawling, and she is fast! She started crawling at the end of November. Now she can pull herself up and walk along furniture a bit. The next step is the first step! I have a feeling she'll be walking sooner than I think! She lves walking by herself while holding on to her Walker toy.
The holidays flew by! Naomi enjoyed the friends, family, good food, and wrapping paper! She is eating pretty much anything we eat now. She still loves food and will eat anything I feed her. This allows her to practice chewing with her new chompers! That's right! She has her 4 front teeth and 2 bottom front toofers. I love the toothy grins she's giving me!
She is very good to mommy and daddy and pretty much sleeps all night...except when a new tooth is coming in. Those nights are a bit rough for all of us. I could not ask for a more perfect daughter, though! She is full of laughter and smiles all day long!
Her first word was a wonderful surprise! "mommy!" Then came, "daddy" and now "Hi!" She also goes "Ooo Ooo" when she sees Toby or hears him bark. Speaking of Toby, the two of them are fast friends! She crawls all over him and plays with him, and he is great with her!
Here are some of Naomi's favorite things:
playing peek-a-boo..she just started doing this.
walking with her walker
playing tag with daddy...the crawling version
food! any kind of food, but mostly what we are eating.
playing with cousin Natalie and Emma.
taking hats off.... *sigh*
bath time!
Toby, Gus and Cindy...and Brownie!
Mommy and Daddy, of course!
her blocks. She loves knocking over towers!
crawling and pulling herself up.
singing with mommy and dancing to ANY music.
turning pages of her books.
playing in her kitchen. (thanks cousin Emma!)
No comments:
Post a Comment